So our house smells better now! Kent and I our craming in our last few school assignment between work trying to get ready to go to Utah for Brigham's wedding. Kent bought me tickets to go see the broadway Wicked, that is in AZ now, for my birthday tonight. AZ is soooo hot the only form of exercise I can think of doing is lap swims in the city pool. And it is now monsoon season here in AZ, that was scary with the thunder and lighting. YEa for life.
How did you get your house to smell better? What was behind the stench??
ReplyDeleteI WISH I could go to Big Rig's wedding!!!! Why do I always live so far away?? BUT I am not envious of your summer heat... It is a cool (but sometimes humid) 80 degrees here and I am trying to live it up while it lasts!
Tell Brig I wish I could be there at the wedding and congratulations to he and Elizabeth. Are they going to start a blog? Tell him I said to start a blog, too! ;)
The whole reason I started a comment was to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe I got so caught up in everything else that I forgot the most important thing! I hope you have a wonderful birthday with your sweet husband!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I will tell Brigham. And the smell just disappeared, we never found out what it was.
ReplyDelete