Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nightmares

Why am I up reading my friends blog posts at almost 4:45 in the morning? NIGHTMARES!!!
I feel like I am a little kid again these days waking up to scary dreams, but it is true. I don't know if it is the pregnancy thing or what but these dreams are so real and scary. For example I just woke upbecause all my friends, family, and I caught some horrible disease where the blood stopped flowing to the extremities of our body and started moving backwards to the vital organs and little by little we were dying. I can't handle this! Has anyone else had this crazy dream problem while pregnant?

5 comments:

  1. I've had a million and they're all scary! Some are even disturbing, like why would I even dream about that? I think/hope it is normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh yes. crazy crazy dreams. pregnancy freaks the psyche out, i am sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, have you ever looked at the sidebar links I have on my blog of my favorite baby products? It makes for good food for thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a few super scary dreams while being pregnant. I totally think its the pregnancy doing something to our brain while we sleep. You are such a nurse having that kind of dream though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally the pregnancy! I have nightmares all the time. Just the other night I nightmared that it was my turn to go to jail (in my dream going to jail was like jury duty--everyone gets turn eventually...) for FIVE YEARS!!! I was terrified of leaving behind Mike, KG and also having a baby in jail then the baby being taken away from me. I could hear KG's quivering voice pleading with Mike, "Need Mama. Miss Mama" which she does whenever I so much as leave the room so it really was a HORRIBLE dream for me. It's crazy how real life the dreams are and so scary but when you wake up they seem ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete